Terms & conditions
These terms and conditions of use ("terms") are a binding contract between Global Star Services Pty Ltd and you ("you"). Before using the WonderOil.com.au website (the "site"), please read these terms relating to your use of the site carefully. By using the site, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not authorized to use the site. Global Star Services Pty Ltd provides the information and services on the site to you conditioned upon your acceptance, without modification, of the terms.
Modification of Terms
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms periodically. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms to the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms will mean that You accept those changes. To update the Terms, we will both post the changed version and its effective date on the Site.
Modifications to Site
Global Star Services Pty Ltd reserves the right from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof). Global Star Services Pty Ltd will not be liable to You or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
Use of the Site
This Site is intended for use by persons who are at least 18 years old. If You are under 18 years old, please do not use this Site. Global Star Services Pty Ltd does not knowingly solicit or accept personally identifiable information from users known to be under 18 years of age. By using the Site, You are representing and warranting that you are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Correction of Errors, Inaccuracies and limitation on Quantity
We makes every reasonable effort to present accurate information on this web site, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase please see our returns policy for details on how to obtain a refund.
Returns and Refunds
- All exchanges and refunds must be in its original condition and packaging.
- 10% restocking fee applicable to all exchanges and refunds with proof of purchase (Invoice with your Order number or name)
- No exchange or refund for purchases over 28 days
- Postages are non-refundable under any circumstances!
- Customers are responsible for the postages of returning goods.
- Faulty goods need to be in its original packaging with proof of purchase for refunds or exchanges within 28 days of Purchase. Please note that it's the customer's responsibility to check the goods upon arrival, and notify us if there's any problem.
- If an incorrect product was supplied we will cover all freight costs.
What is your refund and exchange policy?
We pride ourselves in carrying high quality items and we hope that you will be pleased with your order. Nevertheless, rest assured that you can return anything for any reason or no reason.
If for any reason you're not happy with anything you buy from us and wish for a refund, simply email us within 7 days of receipt of the product and quote your order number, then return the goods to our warehouse and we will refund you via whatever payment method you used to pay us with.
- All products must be returned within seven days of receipt.
- The product(s) must be as new (unused and undamaged) and with their original packaging intact.
- No returns or exchanges on sale items.
- All Exchanges and refunds will incur a 10% restocking fee (less postages).
- No returns nor refunds after 28 days of purchased.
If you have purchased the wrong product or simply have changed your mind. You may exchange within 30 days of purchase. You will need to email us quoting your order number and provide your own prepaid bag (3kg) for the exchange. If the return product does not fit in the3kg bag, we will charge you a postage fee for the exchange. All exchanges will incur a 10% restocking fees.
We do not exchange after 28 days of receipt of goods.
Who is responsible for postages in the case of a refund or exchange?
- Customers are responsible, unless we ship you the wrong item.
- Postages are non-refundable under any circumstances!
Return Address: Global Star Services Pty Ltd, PO Box 640, Nerang, QLD 4211, Australia, please email us stating your order number prior to returning your order.
Where a product develops a fault, Manufacturers Warranty applies to most items. The period or warranty can vary, however as a general rule it is 12 months. Please keep your tax invoice as proof of purchase date.Just like purchasing from a shop, the customer is required to return goods to the retailer. This is the same with our online shop. If the product has a manufacturing fault, or develops a fault covered by warranty, the customer is required to return the item to us. Global Star Services Pty Ltd, PO Box 640, Nerang, QLD 4211, Australia. We will pay for the delivery of the replacement.